Stay on the Champs-Elysees, Paris
Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs Elysees boasts one of the best locations of all hotels in central Paris: right on the Champs-Elysées avenue that sprawls from busy Place de la Concorde to the magnificent Arc de Triomphe. Major sightseeing attractions, including the Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries, Eiffel Tower, Opéra Garnier and Grand Palais, are easily reached on foot or by metro.
Champs-Elysees restaurants & designer shops
Paris’ famed Golden Triangle (Triangle d’Or) is steps away, with a wonderful array of designer shops and luxury stores. Dedicated shoppers can reach the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores within minutes.
Restaurants serving anything from French haute cuisine to Japanese sushi are right outside the door of this magnificent hotel in central Paris.
Convenient Paris business accommodation
If you are looking for business stay in Paris, look no further. Le Claridge Cahmps Elysees is within easy reach of:
- Paris La Defense – Paris’ business district
- CNIT convention centre
- Porte Maillot Palais des Congres (congress and convention centre)
- Grand Palais and Petit Palais
Our concierge and 24-hour reception staff can assist with transport in Paris and other business arrangements.
Central Paris transport options
It is easy to travel to and from this hotel in central Paris. Transport options include:
- Two-minute walk to metro stations George V (line 1) and Franklin D Roosevelt (lines 1 and 9)
- Direct metro connections to Concorde, Louvre, Châtelet, Porte Maillot, La Défense, Trocadéro, and many other locations in central Paris
- Five-minute walk to RER (light rail) station Charles de Gaulle Étoile (line A)
- Direct RER connections to La Défense (business centre), Auber (Opéra, Galeries Lafayette, Printemps) and Châtelet Les Halles (artistic centre of Paris)
- For those on a family vacation in Paris, the RER travels direct to Disneyland Paris in 40 minutes
- Taxi/chauffeur service
- Public car park next to the hotel
- Central Paris railway stations within easy reach, including Gare du Nord and the Eurostar terminal
- 30–45 minutes to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport by taxi or shuttle
- 30–45 minutes to Paris Orly airport by taxi or shuttle
- Two-minute walk to Vélib city bicycle hire station